Running your own self managed Superannuation fund involves more than just lodging a taxation return and a set of financial statements. The position of Trustee is onerous and whilst you can not abrogate your responsibility, you can engage a firm such as SFSA to deliver in a partnership the full and correct requirements. This requires individual attention and details maintained to the ever changing legislation.
SFSA utilise a wide range of tools, resources and industry contacts to enable the complete delivery of this service that is supported by an extensive research database, that continually monitors and compares legislation determinations and interpretations to ensure advice is up-to-date and relevant to your circumstances. We apply filtration approach to information gained from specialists and technical contacts throughout the industry.
Our practice provides comprehensive administration and compliance services based from the Sunshine Coast to National and International clientele in the following areas.
Administration & Compliance
- Preparation of Annual Financial and member statements
- Preparation of Income Tax and regulatory Returns for Lodgment by an approved tax agent
- New Fund Establishments
- Corporate Trustee Establishments
- Trustee and fund amendments
- Final Year Fund Wind ups & rollovers
- Corporate Trustee Maintenance
- Death Benefits
- Transitional RBL applications, determinations & maintenance
- Quarterly BAS & IAS lodgements
- Eligible Termination Payments
- Trustee Minutes
- Binding & Non Binding nominations
- Third Party Liaising
- Annual PAYG summaries and ATO reporting
- Centrelink & DVA Schedules
- Fund takeovers & Splits
- Deed Reviews and amendments
- Pension analyst and establishment
- Commutations of Pensions
- Annual Pension calculations
- Actuarial certificates and service (via approved actuaries)
- Complying Audits (via approved Auditors)
- Web reporting and electronic lodgements
All services can be individually designed / packaged to meet you personalised requirements whether that on a retail, wholesale or hybrid basis. Our Alliance partnership for accountants, lawyers and advisors may and can deliver appropriate badging where required.
Further details of actual costs can be discussed directly with this office or your relevant advisor.